Darling Necklace Fine
This version of our Darling initial necklace is made in solid gold - a perfect gift and a heirloom piece.
Can be worn at 2 lengths 48cm and 54cm
Letters A-Z available
One letter per necklace, please select below. If you require more than one letter please contact us before ordering. We can also make this necklace in white or rose gold on request.
This item is made to order, can take up to 4 weeks to ship and there is also no return.
Made in England
24k Gold-plated 925 Sterling Silver
Free UK shipping on all orders over £150.
Find out more information about our Delivery & Returns
The best way to measure your fingers is by a jeweller using a ring sizer. If this is not available to you then use the guide below to estimate your size.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 14 mm
- Wrap it around the base of the finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, and forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest
- If you have a ring that fits you can measure it across the widest and email us the internal measurements in mm and we will be happy to help determine the size.
UK Size - mm - European Size - US SIze
G – 45.5mm - 46 - 3.5
H – 46.7mm - 47 - 4
I – 48mm - 48 - 4.5
J – 48.7mm - 49 - 5
K – 49.9mm - 50 - 5.5
L – 51.2mm - 52 - 6
M – 52.5mm - 53 - 6.5
N – 53.8mm - 54 - 7
O – 55mm - 55 - 7.5
P – 56.3mm - 57 - 8
Q – 57.6mm - 58 -8.5
R – 58.9mm - 59 - 9
S – 60.1mm - 61 - 9.5
SMALL fits a wrist from 150mm to 170mm
MEDIUM fits a wrist from 170mm to 190mm
LARGE fits a wrist from 180mm to 200mm
ONE SIZE tends to be a SMALL