Catalina Necklace - PRE ORDER
We’re so happy to be extending our Voyage range, and we think the Catalina necklace is the perfect addition. Its the black version of our very popular Calypso.
Length 40cm plus 4cm extension
Made with a glorious combination of glass and wood beads, gold filled beads, sapphires, fresh water pearls, turquoise and semi precious stones
Made in England
PRE ORDER - USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 10 DAYS
24k Gold-plated 925 Sterling Silver
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100.
Find out more information about our Delivery & Returns
The best way to measure your fingers is by a jeweller using a ring sizer. If this is not available to you then use the guide below to estimate your size.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 14 mm
- Wrap it around the base of the finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, and forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest
- If you have a ring that fits you can measure it across the widest and email us the internal measurements in mm and we will be happy to help determine the size.
UK Size - mm - European Size - US SIze
G – 45.5mm - 46 - 3.5
H – 46.7mm - 47 - 4
I – 48mm - 48 - 4.5
J – 48.7mm - 49 - 5
K – 49.9mm - 50 - 5.5
L – 51.2mm - 52 - 6
M – 52.5mm - 53 - 6.5
N – 53.8mm - 54 - 7
O – 55mm - 55 - 7.5
P – 56.3mm - 57 - 8
Q – 57.6mm - 58 -8.5
R – 58.9mm - 59 - 9
S – 60.1mm - 61 - 9.5
SMALL fits a wrist from 150mm to 170mm
MEDIUM fits a wrist from 170mm to 190mm
LARGE fits a wrist from 180mm to 200mm
ONE SIZE tends to be a SMALL