24k Gold-plated 925 Sterling Silver
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100.
Find out more information about our Delivery & Returns
The best way to measure your fingers is by a jeweller using a ring sizer. If this is not available to you then use the guide below to estimate your size.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 14 mm
- Wrap it around the base of the finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, and forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest
- If you have a ring that fits you can measure it across the widest and email us the internal measurements in mm and we will be happy to help determine the size.
UK Size - mm - European Size - US SIze
G – 45.5mm - 46 - 3.5
H – 46.7mm - 47 - 4
I – 48mm - 48 - 4.5
J – 48.7mm - 49 - 5
K – 49.9mm - 50 - 5.5
L – 51.2mm - 52 - 6
M – 52.5mm - 53 - 6.5
N – 53.8mm - 54 - 7
O – 55mm - 55 - 7.5
P – 56.3mm - 57 - 8
Q – 57.6mm - 58 -8.5
R – 58.9mm - 59 - 9
S – 60.1mm - 61 - 9.5
SMALL fits a wrist from 150mm to 170mm
MEDIUM fits a wrist from 170mm to 190mm
LARGE fits a wrist from 180mm to 200mm
ONE SIZE tends to be a SMALL